Saturday, November 26, 2011

Current Music Obsessions

I have odd music taste so bear with me.

I keep some extensive playlist on my ipod.  Yes, I still have an ipod.  I like it.  I still use my iPhone and iPad for music too but the ipod has everything.

Including my NEW playlist.  I keep all of my new music obsessions in here.  Once I get tired of a song, I move it to the playlist it belongs in.

So whats in my new playlist?

Adele - Someone like you
Adele - Chasing Pavements
Airborne Toxic Event - Sometime Around Midnight
AWOLNATION - Sail
AWOLNATION - Not Your Fault
The Black Keys - Tighten Up
Fitz & the Tantrums - Don't Gotta Work It Out
Florence & The Machine - Dog Days
Florence & The Machine - Shake It Out
Foster the People - Helena Beat
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
Gavin De Graw - Not Over You
Grouplove - Colours
The Joy Formiddable - Cradle
The Joy Formiddable - Whirring
Katy Perry - Last Friday Night (which one doesn't belong?)
The Kooks - Junk of the Heart
Lady Gaga - The Edge
Lady Gaga - Born This Way
The Limosines - Internet Killed the Video Star
LMFAO - Party Rockers
LMFAO - I'm Sexy and I know It
Mariachi El Bronx - Revolution Girls
Maroon 5 - Moves like Jagger
MGMT - Kids
MGMT- Time to Pretend
Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
The Naked & Famous - Punching in a Dream
The Naked & Famous - Youngblood
Noah & The Whale - Blue Skies
Noah & The Whale -  L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N.
Notorious B.I.G. - Big Poppa (freaked out yet?)
One Republic - Secrets
One Republic - Good Life
Yeah Yeah Yeahs -  Maps
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Cheated Hearts
Young the Giant - Cough Syrup

How's that for diverse?

Feel free to visit your music provider and check out the artists.  Its eclectic but it makes for good listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment