Monday, November 28, 2011

Struggling with the December Daily

I've always struggled with completing this mini album even though I *love* the concept.  I think this is a great way to keep track of the season but I just can't even seem to complete it.

I had 3 unfinished albums from the past 4 years and one year where I didn't even attempt it.

But this year, I have a new plan.

This should work too.  I'm documenting our Elf on the Shelf.
Meet Ziggy.  Our elf.  He arrived last night and he's already full of mischief!

I'll be documenting Ziggy's nightly adventures with Instagram.

I'll be using one of these albums - both are the perfect size for the Instagram pictures.

 I love this book simply because its square and the Instagrams will go right in.  It doesn't leave a lot of room for journaling about his adventures though.

This book caught my eye because of the long shape.  The pictures AND the journaling will both fit on one page. 

Wondering where I print my Instagrams and Hipstamatic prints?

Try ScrapbookPictures.com (if you aren't in a hurry)

These look great in either 3x3 or 4x4.

Or the PostalPix app.

No comments:

Post a Comment