Monday, June 26, 2006

Happy Belated Birthday to me!!


I can give gifts to myself right? Oh, who cares, I gifted myself today.
Purchased a few things from the Preserving the Past shows on QVC. One item was supposed to be shown, but they changed the programming at the last minute and this item wasn't shown. Because I'm lucky enough to stalk Donna Downeys blog, I know these things..... :)

So, I purchased one of the snap boxes.
I'll find some place for it. I think it'll go on top of my desk. I can hide all of my Prima flowers in it and get rid of those dang bottles!!!

And then I couldn't resist THIS bargain - thanks to the enablers on 2 Peas this morning. I wasn't quick enough to get it, but I'm on a wait list. I have good luck with WL stuff, so hopefully these come my way.

Heidi Swapp Chipboard letters - 10 sets!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment