Friday, June 9, 2006

Scrapologie kits




If you haven't seen these kits, you SOOO need to head over there and check them out. They put together some of the most amazing kits. (See my links to go directly to her site).

Some pics of the June kit...... You can see more on the website.
















Check out that ribbon! Non-stop ribbon and papers that take your breath away. Can't wait to put these to good use. I'm working on that chocolate brown and green album right now and these would go perfectly......

I've had a few emails to show my scraproom - or studio so here they are. It's a little messy now, but I have a lot of projects I'm working on.

3 comments:

  1. Your room is amazing! You are totally inspiring me to go clean up mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great studio. love all your tabletop space to spread out. i would never leave the area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great studio:)I so need to get my hands on that kit too.

    ReplyDelete