Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Twice in one day!

I know! I haven't blogged in a while. Have lots to add.

So I stopped by the pack and mail place at lunch. Needed to get a box in the mail and a book of stamps. They always ask which stamps I want and I usually go with the flags because, well, because there just aren't any stamps out there that really say "pick me! pick me!" So, today, she's digging for the flags and I jut *happen* to take a look at their display of available stamps and see this..........

Yes, that would be a Curious George stamp set. Well, its the Childrens Book set so I have the "Where the Wild things are", "Charlotte's Web" etc set. So, now that I have these in my hot little hands, I need more. Checked out USPS and looky there. A book and Stamp Set. Happy Birthday to me!! I'm a Curious George freak and I had to have this. I'll be adding pics this weekend of my Curious George birthday party. Yes, the party is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment