Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Family Photos

I realized that we haven't had 'family' pictures taken since 2008.  I take pictures of Nick all the time but there are none of the three of us.

I had to rectify that.

And then I saw my former boss post on Facebook that another girl we used to work with had a photography business and she had pictures done.  They looked fabulous.

I've known Eva for several years.  We worked at the same company for 5 years together.  Crazy right?  I still can't believe that this year was 4 years since the layoff.

Anyway, she has her own gig now so I scheduled a meeting with her.  She did a fabulous job documenting our little family.  Too bad Rascal wasn't in on the action.  I think next time I'm bringing the pooch.

Just a few of my favorites.











And our Christmas card.
Thanks Eva!

1 comment:

  1. Those pics are gorgeous! She is very talented! I've been meaning to do the same thing. Thanks for the nudge!

    ReplyDelete