Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Its the Neverending Story.....

Rain.  And lots of it.  This are the days when I'm glad I don't work outside the home.  I don't have to drive in it unless I absolutely have too.  And who needs to grocery shop anyway?  Healthy food is for fools!

I've got enough snack food in this house to last at least a week.

The forecast as of last Friday.
Sadly it didn't look like it was getting any better.


As of today there is sun in the forecast.  I thought for a brief moment this morning that it was over.  And then 20 minutes later it started raining again.

Looky there!  I see more raindrops there.  Its not over yet!

(to take a screen shot on your iPhone hold the Home button down and press the top button at the same time.  I just think this function is cool.)

No comments:

Post a Comment