Wednesday, March 28, 2012

WOYWW 3/28

I lied.

Here's an update.  ;)

Not a big one. Just my workdesk today.  See?  I'm busy.  Somewhere in this pile are two mini albums in progress (one for me and one for my son).

I will finish these up tonight and be back soon with pictures!


 I used up an entire sheet of October Afternoon label stickers.  I've been hoarding them and its time to let them go.
 Pressed pennies, washi, chevron ribbon........
 more washi, pictures printed out from my Selphy.
And yes, I watch one version of Twilight at least once a day.  I keep New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn by the DVD player so I can pop one in whenever I feel like it.  I just saw the trailer for Breaking Dawn II and I'm a little upset.  I thought it came out in June this year but they pushed it back to November.  Grrrrr.....

To play along with WOYWW click HERE.

14 comments:

  1. A fab creative desk with lots of gorgeous crafty goodies to play with :)

    Take care and have a fab WOYWW, Luv Karen xx #91

    ReplyDelete
  2. somewhere in this pile..... sounds okay. It just means 'stuff' is happening.... usually a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crafty mess. Good for you using up your OA stickers. I love their stickers -- I have a particular affinity for their mini market and sticky keys alphas. Yummy. Happy Wednesday from #152. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow-piles of goodness on your desk. I know what you mean about having something hoarded forever and then deciding to use them up. It is such a good feeling. Have fun playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooh - looks like you are having fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of crafty goodness going on! Take care & enjoy snooping the WOYWW desks, it's now Thursday but I'm still nosing! Zo xx 74

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Em Gee - what a busy busy desk you have.
    Have fun and create when you can.
    Hugs, Neet #5 (who has candy on her blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My desk looks oh so similar! I am sure something wonderful will come from this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super busy I think. Wonderful workspace though with lots of daylight too. TFS Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Love that you are so into Twilight! Not far from the real Forks here. Movie release time gets pretty crazy over here. Love the peeks at your desk and creative bits! Good luck with the two minis! -Amanda x146

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your space and yes I am a twihard as well and I read breaking dawn 18 times in a row as a bet for my daughter whom is 17 and loves Edward forever.... LOL Which team are you on. I have seen some of the trailers but cant wait for BDII to come out.....

    Happy crafting
    Eliza No. 181

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the big pile of craftiness on your desk, lots of stuff on the go, excellent x
    Sophie no.,183

    ReplyDelete
  13. it looks like a lot of action in scrappy land, love the front of your album.
    Twilight series has caught me as well!

    ReplyDelete