Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Taking the rest of the week off

I have so many projects and stories to share but I'll be taking the next week off.  There is an event that is life changing right now.

A little thing called the Stanley Cup Finals.  My team is in it and my life is pretty much revolving around my team right now.  My team, who is currently sitting one win, 60 minutes, one goal - away from winning the oldest trophy in sports.

If you had asked me back in February if this was possible, I would have laughed at you.  Even in April as they played their last two games of the season and totally flopped.  They lost the #1 spot in their Division and the #3 spot in the Conference ending up in the 8th and final spot.  They barely made it *into* the playoffs.

Since then, they've gone on to break records and make everyone questions where the heck they came from.

So I've set up a bunch of scheduled posts for the rest of the week to keep the cobwebs away and I'll be back next week.





These cupcakes have made an appearance at most of the game watch parties we host.

5 comments:

  1. what an awesome cupcake display!!
    enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable idea! Hope your team wins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a good time watching their games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cupcakes! Hope your team brings home the cup. Reminds me of the days when we had parties for the Red Wings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time off! You deserve it girl!! ;)

    ReplyDelete