Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project Life Week 2 - Part 2

I couldn't fit everything for week 2 on 2 pages so I did 2 - 2 page layouts.  But it works for me.

Here's the backside of that 4 square page.

 I picked up stickers in Calgary at the game.  I just had to stop in the team store at the arena and they had stickers!  My Game ticket, pictures from the game (Kings won!), pictures from the Calgary Zoo and snow at my dad's place.
 Studio Calico veneer asterisks.  been hoarding those.  Misted with some Calico Shine for just a hint of glimmer.
 These Kings stickers come in the Baileys Buddies box every year.  I held on to these for something and they worked out fine for Project Life.
 I *love* the new Martha Stewart line at Staples.  I picked up all of her labels.
 They didn't have programs for the game, just these little flyers with the rosters.
 This page needs the most love.  I was kind of needing a break at this point but didn't want to leave things hanging.  I got all of the cards organized and in the slots.  Titles, journaling and extras to come later.  I love the colors of this page.  Its a mix of the Becky Higgins blank cards, Clementine cards and Elle's Studio Winter line.
 That fun snowflake stamp is from Unity stamps. 
More Elle's Studio.  I love the cutups she offers.  All those fancy journaling cards out there?  Yes, I have them, but with these, I can make my own.  I'm on a mission to use the stuff I've been hoarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment