Monday, November 13, 2006

The Paper Source...

Just opened up in South Coast Plaza. Normally I avoid that place like the plague. Too many people and the traffic is horrible. Not worth the experience of shopping there. But, if you're going to tempt me with a Paper Source, I might have to break down. And break down I did. My husband was there to witness the breakdown.
But it was for a good cause. I have two friends expecting babies in the next few months and I need to make announcements. One boy and one girl. So, I picked up a few things.......

Of course, there are a few things for me in this stack. How could I resist? It was hard to keep focused with the wall of coordinating card supplies. Envelopes, cards of every shape and size, scalloped cirlces, squares and ovals..... All to be drooled over.

No comments:

Post a Comment