Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kit killer

As mentioned in a previous post, I killed my first kit.  I've belonged to several kit clubs over the years and I'm pretty selective.  Never once have I used these kits.  I save them up with the intention of using them and then it never happened.  I'd run out of room in the kit box and end up breaking them apart and storing the parts in my stash.

Not anymore.  I've been a member of Studio Calico since day 1.  I think I still have bits and pieces from my first kit too.

They are currently the only club I belong too although I'm considering Cocoa Daisy.  They are the only other kit club that offers product I like.  Or maybe Scrapbook Nook. I like their kits too.   Since I no longer have the store to shop from I'll need to get my supplies somewhere, right?

So, this layout is the very last one from the Boardwalk kit.




And I've been saving these papers from the store for the last month.  I bought my son a purple dress shirt/tie/vest to wear to a party in November and he looked like a little dude. So cute.

See?

And then there was his unforgettable dance move....
And this Pink Paislee Vintage Vogue line was perfect.  You don't find too many lines with purple in them.



I borrowed a line from the Maroon 5 song 'Moves like Jagger' and changed it to Travolta since he's doing a Travolta move.

No comments:

Post a Comment