Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ziggy Update v.4

I've been slacking in the Ziggy department but I have a good excuse.  Someone has been sick with the croup!



Not to mention some bad behavior thrown in there and our poor Elf has been afraid to come back from the North Pole!  Santa even emailed me this week.

I'm happy to report that we're back on track and I've got a happy kid again.  And to allow me some time to work, I let him play on my Mac.
So what has Ziggy been up too?

 He brought back a letter from Santa (on official letterhead thanks to Pinterest)
 He saw that we were behind on our Lego Advent Calendar so he caught us up.
 I need to edit this one before I print it!  This is an early present from my Mother In Law.  Its Toothless from the movie How to Train Your Dragon.
Reading the Lionel Train Catalog.  This is Nicks favorite book lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment