Friday, December 23, 2011

Taste the rainbow

Lets just say my last twine storage left a lot to be desired.  It was in a container and it came unraveled every time I pulled some out.  I kept saying I was going to do something about it.

It wasn't until someone ended up in the ER at 1:30 am with croup that I found myself with some extra down time.  While we cuddled and watched movies, I wrapped twine on these cardboard cards.  I cut some chipboard into 3x4 pieces and then cut out a notch on each side.

I wrapped all of my Divine Twine and Twinery Twine.  I'm a huge fan of Divine Twine mostly because its small and it doesn't knot so easily.  The Twinery twine tends to knot up as you unravel it, no matter how careful I was.  Frustrating.  But thats also why I have it on these cards now.  Maybe I'll use more of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment