Monday, July 24, 2006

45 Days....

.....until this!

And this!


45 days until I leave for Copenhagen on the cruise. 45 days. When I booked this cruise last year, the countdown started at over 400 days. I hung a countdown on my wall next to the intinerary and my coworkers all laughed at me. I sent weekly reminder emails to the family so they knew how many days we have left.

In 45 days from now, I will be on a plane to Europe to catch this boat:


Isn't she pretty?

***Note to Janna! I'm trying to find where I put the pictures of the letters. I'll post them when I find them. *** :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I wish I was going. I know you will have the time of your life! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - only 45 days! I'll be tracking your trip as well. I'm sure you will have the time of your life (lives - to all of you)! I'll just live vicariously through all of you world travelers - HA! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete