Monday, July 10, 2006

Prospect Camp 2006.....

Oh, the Kings prospects look good. Not all of them, but most of them. I'll post more on that later with pics.

Check this face out.

Isn't this pathetic?? My Rascal in his chair while I scrap. I turned around and saw this and couldn't miss this photo op. Sorry ladies, I don't have kids so this is the closest to cute I have. And he is CUTE! I love love love this dog.




I can't say enough good things about Lil Davis Designs Glitter Glaze. My grandmother and her knitting group have a booth at the Orange County Fair this month and the theme is Flower Power. She didn't know what to do to decorate the booth. Well, my always scrapping mind starting thinking up ideas and after a trip to Tall Mouse for silk flowers (large, very large silk flowers) and a tube of glaze, I came up with these:

My mother helped out with these. We sat at the Scrapbook Oasis in Irvine covering silk flowers in glaze and mixing and matching the centers. These flowers are blinging!!! Bazzill brads in the center, those polka dot ones. I put swarovski crystals on each dot to bling out the centers.

My mother took them to my grandmother and reported back that the ladies loved them. Can't wait to see the booth with these flowers. I'll post more pics later. I'm starving after sitting at the Kings training center all day watching the newbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment