Thursday, July 13, 2006

Driving up the coast.....

...is going to be relaxing. A nice quiet drive up the coast for my cousins wedding in Santa Cruz. I'll post pics when I get back.


Cute picture except for my husband coming out of my dogs head. I had to take this picture before the dog moved. He gets nervous when people start moving around, like he's going to get left alone or something. He's sitting on my mothers lap - grandma. Yes, I need to have children. But how cute is this? He's more like a person than a dog. Seriously. I'm just waiting for him to open up one day and talk. He will, I know it.

So, I made this for my cousins wedding present. Its another altered box with a mini chipboard album in it. Not sure who makes the box, but the paper is all Paper Salon Palazzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment