Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Just picked up......

...some of the new Junkitz Laguna Boy and Teresa Collins Halloween papers at The Scrapbook Oasis (link to blog under my links). I love this store. Always carrying the best stuff. Of course, my friend Karen owns the place. :) Friends in the biz. :)

My new toy from Target.com came today. Wish it came in white, but at this moment, I don't care. I need something to organize my smaller paper collections.

I'm off Friday - Guess what I'll be doing??? :) My scraproom is a mess! I couldn't have anyone over even if I wanted too! With two of these things, its going to look like a store!!

43 days people! 43 days! With a new position at work to keep me VERY busy between now and then, I'm hoping time flies. Of course, it won't because I'm actually counting.......

No comments:

Post a Comment