Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back to School

We are in the final days of Summer vacation here.  (Yay!)

No really, its been a fun summer but I really am looking forward to schedules again.  Running my own business might seem like the ideal job but it takes a LOT of scheduling and if even one thing goes wrong, or the schedule changes.....you've got issues.

Orders don't get out.  Product doesn't get entered.  Paperwork isn't done.

So here's to To Do Lists, Schedules, a full 5 day work week (he's been going 3 days a week for 6 hours a day.  I need more time than that......)

But I'm also looking forward to sending him off to school so I can take some pictures.  I found this gem on Pinterest.  She puts out some of the best photo lists!



So if you have a kid going back to school soon, check out this list!


No comments:

Post a Comment