Friday, August 26, 2011

Shop Hop Make n Takes

So remember that Shop Hop I went on?  Each store was giving you things for shopping with them.  If you spent a minimum of $10 you got a 6x6 layout in the theme of their destination.  If you spent $20, you got the layout AND a really cute bottle cap - again, in the theme of the destination.

Since we were all taking pictures, I thought it would be handy to have the layouts - even though some of them just aren't my style.  It was a cute and easy way to document the journey.

Some stores offered a matching page for $2.50.  If they offered it, I got it.  I started printing my pictures out on the little Selphy.  I love that I can print 4 wallets on one sheet.  They're the perfect size for these 6x6 pages.












You can see I added my bottle caps to each page.  They gave us a chain to add them too but in all honesty, I'm never going to wear a bottle cap necklace with 14 bottle cap charms hanging from it.....  So on to the pages they went.  I really like how they're turning out and I have the perfect 6x6 album to store them all in.  I'm about 1/3rd of the way done.  Will post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment