Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Birthday Planner

I need to make more cards.  I end up with scraps after every layout and I challenged myself to make cards with them this year.  Problem is, I still just toss my scraps aside and never look at them again.  So I pulled a few of them out and made some easy cards.

Kraft cardstock, EK Success cloud punch, Studio Calico stamps, Basic Grey papers

  Kraft cardstock, Studio Calico stamps, EK Success punches and My Little Shoebox Heartfelt papers.


 Kraft cardstock, twine and Jillibean Soup papers

I had seen this planner on some blog {and on Pinterest}.  I had to have it.  Its from Paper Trey Ink in case you absolutely have to have one too.

Inner Pages

Binder


I covered it with some of the new Blissful papers from Authentique.


I used my Months stamps from Studio Calico and Jenni Bowlin ink pads.  I tried to use the color ink pad that I thought matched that month best.  For example: Soap Powder (light blue) for January, Chicken Feed (orange) for June etc.  Now I have a place to store the cards I make for Birthdays and Anniversaries.  I'm trying to update the book with the right dates so that I'm ready for each month.  All I have to do is stamp and address the envelope and send them out.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! What a nice birthday card book!

    ReplyDelete